Our modern and progressive client is seeking an ambitious trainee to join their team. With real career development opportunities, this is an excellent opportunity for someone seeking their first steps into a rewarding and varied career.
Joining the tax team, you will be supported through ATT and later the CTA as you make your way to becoming a Chartered Tax Advisor. A competitive salary is on offer along with full study support, suitable for college leavers with strong A Level results or a recent Graduate with a 2.1 in a relevant Financial degree.
Tax Trainee – Benefits
- Full study support with ATT and CTA
- Free on-site parking
- Generous holiday allowance
- Hybrid and flexible working (not initially as a trainee but this will come as you gain more experience and are able to work independently)
Tax Trainee – About the Role
This is a trainee role for progression to qualification as a Chartered Tax Advisor. Joining the Tax team, you will assist with various tasks such as preparation of draft tax computations, self-assessment tax returns and tax planning. You will learn about PAYE, Corporation Tax and how to liaise with HMRC and Clients to provide expert advice.
This role has potential to develop into a wider role in the future with the potential to transition to Accounts or Audit, our client is very accommodating and want all of their staff to achieve their maximum potential.
The successful Tax Trainee will have:
- In order to be considered for this role you will have a proven track record of exceptional academic results. This role is open to both Graduates or College leavers with strong A Level results.
- Overall, a strong mathematical academic background including excellent GCSE grades is essential, together with an interest in tax and the desire to begin a career in practice.
- Ideally you will also have gained some excellent first-hand experience in accounting or finance either during your degree or subsequently (not essential)
- A full UK driving licence together with your own transport is required