Award winning, leading firm of accountants with a strong UK and International presence and an extremely diverse client base requires a recently qualified (ACA/ACCA) Accountant to join their team in a supervisory capacity. The Corporate Services Department provides a range of services including management accounting services, audits, payroll services and company secretarial support to a wide range of clients. This includes providing management and financial reporting services and often encompasses a full outsourcing of the client’s accounting operation.
Team Leader Accounting Services – About the Role
The client portfolio includes: Business Services, Property, Engineering, Charities, LLP’s, Financial Institutions, Investment Houses and many HNW clients with complex Trust Funds.
As a Team Leader your day to day work will encompass:
- Reviewing the management accounts for UK and multi-national companies and groups, prepared by staff within the department.
- Advising on VAT and PAYE matters, including the review of monthly, quarterly, and annual VAT returns.
- Assisting start-ups in all aspects of financial support
- Implementation of accounting and computerised financial systems
- UK financial reporting including annual accounts of limited companies, LLPs, partnerships, and sole traders
- One-off project work including investigations and occasional secondments to clients
- Reviewing and reporting on financial information systems
- Development of staff within the department, including reviews
- Multi-currency accounting
- General business advice on a wide range of subjects to clients
The successful Team Leader Accounting Services will have:
You will have a recognised accountancy qualification, will be able to demonstrate that you have worked in an environment where it is necessary to deliver accurate information on a timely basis.
The successful candidate will also be able to demonstrate the following skills, experience, and attributes:
- Good communication and inter-personal skills
- Team player
- Professionalism and commitment
- Ability to delegate and manage junior staff
- Ability to work under pressure and in a deadline environment
- Ability to manage a portfolio of clients
- Management accounting skills
- Excellent IT skills
Team Leader Benefits
Excellent employee benefits including pension & healthcare, free parking, and a great working environment
A competitive salary is offered plus an excellent benefits package which includes car parking, private health insurance, pension with good on-site facilities