We are currently looking for a CTA qualified candidate with strong Corporate Tax experience to join an excellent firm of Chartered Accountants with a fantastic reputation in the local market. This successful accountancy practice has an excellent reputation acting for wide ranging mid-corporates, SME’s, owner-managed businesses and private clients.
Tax Senior / Manager-About the Role
As the Tax Senior / Manager you will manage a portfolio of Personal and Business Tax clients and be responsible for advising on a range of taxes. As the Tax Senior / Manager you will be:
- Responsible for advising on the following taxes: Income tax, Corporate Tax, VAT, Research and Development, P11D, Form 42
- Maintain detailed working knowledge of the impact on tax in respect of changes to accounting standards and guidelines
- Manage a portfolio of personal tax clients
- Prepare personal, partnership and corporation tax returns, particularly the more complex cases, along with reviewing working paper files prepared by other members of the team
- Reporting to the Tax Director with one direct report
The successful Tax Senior / Manager will have:
- ATT and preferably CTA qualified with experience of both personal and corporate tax and a good knowledge of VAT, Research and Development, Trusts and Inheritance Tax
- Up to date knowledge of tax legislation
- IRIS software ideally
- To formulate reasoned views and recommendations, tempering technical knowledge with commercialism to address complex issues, seeking consultation where required.
- Good practical judgement
- Accurate attention to detail.
- Ability to work to strict deadlines
Tax Senior / Manager – Benefits
Benefits include free parking