Due to exceptional business growth this leading National firm is looking to secure an Audit Senior Manager to join the Audit Department within a Regional Office and manage a varied client portfolio.
Audit Senior Manager – About the Role
- Supporting the audit partners, helping your clients achieve their aspirations and developing our audit team your responsibilities will include: –
- Management of an audit focused portfolio of clients.
- Overseeing the preparation of financial statements under FRS102 and IFRS.
- Attendance and contributions at client meetings.
- Completing audits with minimal supervision and within deadlines.
- Management and development of upcoming audit talent.
- Financial management of portfolio taking control of WIP, billing and debt management.
The successful Audit Senior Manager will have:
- ACA/ACCA qualified or international equivalent
- Current UK based audit experience
- Minimum of five years’ experience in an accountancy practice.
- This role could be ideal for someone wishing to rise from Manager level into a more senior role.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to build strong client and team relationships.
- Ability to manage complicated projects and multiple stakeholders.
- Experience of the production of high quality work to a good technical standard.
- Can anticipate and resolve problems at an early stage to keep assignments on budget.
- Ability to identify opportunities for growth
- Strong technical understanding of accounting and auditing standards, FRS102 and IFRS.
- Experience in leading group audits and the preparation of consolidated accounts.
Audit Senior Manager Benefits
Excellent Employee Benefits