This leading National firm is looking to secure an Assistant Manager or Manager within their Accounts Department. You will have extensive experience of managing a mixed portfolio of UK and ideally also International clients.
Accounts Manager or Assistant Manager- About the Role
You will facilitate the management of a mixed portfolio of clients alongside the Directors and Partners. Taking responsibility for all aspects of the execution of compliance engagements (primarily statutory accounts preparation) as well as client meetings. Key Duties & Responsibilities
- Seamless interaction with other departments to provide excellent service to clients.
- Build relationships and maintain close contact with clients throughout engagements to ensure continuing good relations and the effective completion of work, including fully understanding each client’s business, future goals, and ambitions.
- Building relationships with a good pool of contacts, facilitating recommendations to the clients and potential prospects, creating opportunities for inward referrals. Business development activities and initiatives to promote the services of the firm.
- Manage team fee budgets for the month and billing of client work. Monitor time spent on engagements to ensure a commercial return for the business. Deal with any client queries.
- Provision of training to more junior accounts employees
The successful Accounts Manager or Assistant Manager will have:
- ACCA/ACA Qualified with at least 1 – 2 years post qualification experience
- Experience gained managing a portfolio of clients in general practice
- Strong collaboration skills
- Excellent relationship building skills
- Passionate about developing trainees
Comprehensive accounting and taxation experience including:
- Accounting standards
- Corporate taxation
- Mainstream personal taxation
- Mainstream VAT
Accounts Manager or Assistant Manager Benefits
Excellent employee benefits as you would expect from a National firm