Opportunity to join a small multi-disciplinary accountancy and business practice operating from multiple offices.
Audit and Accounts Manager -About the Role
You will be either newly qualified or have up to 2 year’s post qualified experience. The role involves working on audit and accounting assignments with a wide selection of clients across Surrey and Hampshire. Supervising and training new and junior members of staff in accountancy and audit. Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Preparation and audit of statutory accounts approximately 50% audit work, and 50% financial accounting/general duties.
- Preparation of accounts for partnerships and sole traders.
- Preparation of management accounts
The successful Audit & Accounts Manager will have:
- Newly Qualified ACA or ACCA; or up to 2 years’ post-qualified experience
- Experience of acting as a supervising junior team member on audits
- Strong IT skills including good knowledge of Excel and experience of audit software.
- Experience of paperless auditing
- The ability to work flexibly with willingness to travel to client sites
Audit & Accounts Manager Benefits
Excellent employee benefits