This well-known industry leading organisation based in central Guildford are looking for a part or newly qualified Financial Accounting Manager to join their team. This role offers a clear career path to progress within an established organisation.
Financial Accounting Manager – About The Role
In this role you will be responsible for managing a team of 2 and will be reporting into the FC. You will take full ownership of the end-to-end month-end process and will be liaising with other senior members within finance. Your key responsibilities will include:
- Preparation and production of the monthly management accounts including providing full commentary and analysis.
- Providing weekly cash flow forecasting and producing various financial reports for senior management.
- Leading compliance with all statutory requirements including management of the annual audit process.
- Owning the development and improvement of the current accounting system in conjunction with the FC.
- Approving weekly purchase ledger payments runs alongside other required approvals such as balance transfers and payroll.
- Continuing strong relationships with key suppliers as well as establishing new relationships.
- Organising the financial accounting team and developing the capabilities of the individuals.
The successful Financial Accounting Manager will have:
- Previous experience in a similar position.
- Part or newly qualified candidates will be considered.
- Team management experience is desirable but not essential.
- Strong Excel & IT skills.
Financial Accounting Manager – Benefits
- Hybrid working scheme
- Study support package
- Bonus scheme
- Competitive holiday entitlement
- Discount on company products