Award winning accountancy firm providing a range of services including management accounting services, audits, payroll services and company secretarial support to a wide range of clients. This includes providing management and financial reporting services and often encompasses a full outsourcing of the client’s accounting operations.
Management Accountant – About The Role
Your day to day work will encompass:
- Preparing management accounts for UK and multi-national entities
- Preparing annual accounts for limited companies, LLPs, partnerships and sole traders
- Multi-currency accounting for overseas clients
- Cash management and cash reporting
- Preparing VAT returns including Intrastat returns and EC sales lists
- Using spread sheets for management reporting and control
- Assisting clients with accounting support
- The department is highly computerised and the position involves exposure to IT and a wide range of accounting packages such as Infor10, Sage and Xero as well as spreadsheets etc.
The successful Management Accountant will have:
Excellent management accounts exposure ideally gained in a Practice environment or where you have been providing accounting for a number of entities
Have a recognised accountancy qualification AAT or ACCA/ACA or be part qualified and activley studying
Able to demonstrate that they have worked in an environment where it is necessary to deliver accurate information on a timely basis.
The successful candidate will also be able to demonstrate the following skills, experience and attributes:
- Excellent communication and inter-personal skills
- Professionalism and commitment
- Ability to work under pressure and in a deadline environment
- Ability to manage a portfolio of clients
- Management accounting skills
- Working knowledge of Excel to intermediate stage
Management Accountant – Benefits
Excellent benefits including free parking, life insurance and study support if required