This growing market leading organisation are looking for a part or fully qualified Management Accountant to join their team. This organisation has grown significantly during the past 18 months which has enabled them to achieve their exciting growth plans with further expansion expected.
This role is offered on a permanent basis and will suit a dynamic & ambitious individual who is looking to take the next step in their career. Furthermore, this role will be offered on a hybrid working scheme and is a fantastic opportunity to develop your career within a thriving organisation.
Management Accountant – About The Role
In this role you will be reporting into the Group Finance Director and will be working within a finance team of 10. This role requires flexibility as you will need to adapt to meet the day to day needs of the business. Your key responsibilities will be:
- Production of management accounts for multiple entities and subsidiaries including inter-company reconciliations.
- Providing commentary on performance vs budget as well as last year’s performance.
- Working with NetSuite and other supporting software to produce accounts.
- Balance sheet reconciliations including bank, accruals & cash.
- Leading future finance projects and continually improving internal processes.
- Supporting the annual budget process by providing robust cost assumptions.
- Monthly/fortnightly supplier BACS payment runs.
The successful Management Accountant will have
- Previous experience in a similar position
- Fully or part qualified ACA/ACCA/CIMA
- Strong excel & finance system skills
Management Accountant – Benefits
- Study support package
- Hybrid working scheme
- Car parking on site
- Discount on company products
- Pension scheme