This established organisation based in Chertsey are looking for an experienced part time Finance Manager to join their team. You will be joining a small & friendly organisation that offers great flexible working and a brilliant working culture. This role will be 3 full working days however there is opportunity to work 4/5 longer days if need be. Furthermore, flexible working is available in this role and will suit an experienced Finance professional who has experience in working in a sole charge position and is available at short notice.
Part Time Finance Manager – About The Role
In this role you will be responsible for the full running of the finance function and will be directly reporting into the CEO. Your key responsibilities will be:
- Monthly and year end accounts prepared for management and public filing.
- Monthly management reporting for senior management with full commentary on progress vs budget on key income streams.
- Preparation of information for the external audit.
- Balance sheet reconciliations and handling the monthly payroll.
- Ownership of all the ledgers and ensuring all transactions are accurately processed within Sage.
- Handling the credit control function and building good relationships with suppliers.
- Managing all expenses processed.
- Supporting the CEO with any additional tasks.
The successful Part Time Finance Manager will have:
- Previous experience in a similar position
- Experience in a sole charge role would be desirable
- Working knowledge of Sage
- Ability to communicate at all levels
Part Time Finance Manager – Benefits
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Flexible working scheme
- Private medical care scheme
- Car parking on site
- Pension scheme