This well-established SME based in Bordon are looking for an experienced Accounts Manager to join their finance team. This is a newly created role within the business and can be offered on either a full time or part time basis. Furthermore, you will be joining a family run business that has a great reputation in the market and offers great company benefits. This role is offered on a hybrid working scheme with the organisation also trailing a 4-day working week!
Accounts Manager – About The Role
In this role you will be reporting into the Head of Finance and will be working within a team of 4. You will be required to supervise a small team of 2 whilst also assisting with the daily running of the Accounts department. This is a fantastic role for an experienced accounts professional who is looking for their next challenge. Your key responsibilities will be:
- Preparation and production of the monthly management accounts.
- Responsible for updating the daily cash flow forecast.
- Overall responsibility for ensuring monthly control accounts reconciliation are performed and control accounts are checked.
- Managing the completion of the monthly payroll and liaising with HR regarding any issues.
- Processing of P11d’s, intrastat returns and VAT returns.
- Lead and develop an effective accounts team.
- Problem solving database and accountancy issues.
- Ensuring the accounts procedures are fit for purpose and in accordance with company’s requirements.
The successful Accounts Manager will have
- Previous experience in a similar position
- Experience with an SME would be beneficial
- Working knowledge of Payroll
- Experience in managing a team
Accounts Manager – Benefits
- 23 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Discretionary bonus scheme
- Hybrid working
- 4-day working week
- Pension scheme
- Car parking on site