Our client is a well-established SME who represent a well-known brand in the automotive industry. They are currently looking for an experienced Finance Manager with a background in the automotive sector to join their dynamic finance team. You will be joining a company who offers competitive salaries and great benefits and fosters a friendly and supportive work environment.
Finance Manager – About The Role
Reporting to the Financial Controller, you will play a key role in overseeing and managing the financial aspects of the company’s operations, ensuring accuracy, compliance, and strategic financial planning.
Your key responsibilities will be:
- Assist in the preparation of annual budgets and quarterly forecasts
- Conduct variance analysis and provide recommendations for performance improvement
- Prepare and present accurate and timely financial reports in accordance with relevant accounting standards
- Ensure compliance with regulatory requirements and internal policies
- Monitor and manage cash flow
- Lead and mentor the finance team, fostering a collaborative culture
- Oversee day-to-day financial operations
- Assist with internal and external audits
The successful Finance Manager will have:
- Previous experience within the automotive industry as a Finance Manager or in a similar financial role.
- Proficient in automotive specific software Keyloop (Kerridge)
- Excellent leadership and communication abilities
- Highly organised and able to demonstrate accuracy and attention to detail