This well-established local organisation are looking for a payroll specialist to join their team. The business is going through an exciting period of growth and you will be the main point of contact in Payroll.
Payroll Specialist – About The Role
In this role you will be reporting into the Head of Finance and will have full responsibility of all payroll matters. This role will be based in the office and you must be able to get there by car.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Overseeing all aspects of payroll, pensions and staff on-boarding documentation.
- Processing payroll for 200+ employees at multiple sites.
- Produce all payroll tax documentation, payslips, P45’s, P60’s & P11D’s.
- Reconcile all ledgers relating to payroll.
- Manage holiday accruals, tronc system & payments for all staff.
- Manage apprenticeship scheme & levy payments.
- Efficiently aiding in day to day queries from staff regarding internal systems.
The successful Payroll Specialist will have:
- Previous experience in a similar position.
- Good understanding of current Tax legislation.
- Experience with Fourth payroll is desirable.
- Strong attention to detail and good IT skills.
Payroll Specialist – Benefits
- 20 days holiday plus bank holidays
- 25% discount of company products
- Pension scheme
- Car parking on site