This growing established SME based on the outskirts of Godalming are looking for a part time Management Accountant to join their team. You will be joining a developing organisation that has recently expanded in both the UK & overseas markets. Furthermore, this role will be offered a hybrid and flexible working scheme whilst working around 15 hours per week. This role will suit someone who has worked in either a sole charge role or has been a senior finance member in an SME.
Part Time Management Accountant – About The Role
In this role you will be reporting into the CEO and will be solely responsible for the daily running of the finance function. You will be responsible for overseeing the daily transactions of the finance function whilst also producing management accounts and financial reporting for the CEO.
Your key responsibilities will be:
- Production of the monthly management accounts for multiple entities.
- Monthly project reporting and cash flow forecasting.
- Completion of other month end tasks such as accruals & prepayments journals.
- Participation in group board meetings to discuss financial results, cash flow, debtors and forecasts.
- Handling the purchase & sales ledger functions and securing approval for invoices prior to posting.
- Processing the monthly payroll and setting up employee payments.
- Providing complete year end information to the external accountants.
- Handling employee expenses and company credit cards statements.
The successful Part Time Management Accountant will have
- Previous experience in a similar position
- Prior experience within an SME or in a sole charge position
- Working knowledge of Xero would be beneficial.
Part Time Management Accountant – Benefits
- Flexible working scheme
- Hybrid working
- Pension scheme
- Healthcare cover
- Car parking on site