Howett Thorpe is delighted to be working with a growing and innovative business based in Farnham. This is a varied position that will allow this individual to work within a small but established finance team with a very modern and vibrant work environment on offer. This client operates a hybrid working pattern. This is a superb opportunity for an individual that is looking to make a shift-change in your career.
Finance Manager – About the Role
The position is a very hands’ on and varied role with responsibilities for all aspects of finance; including project reporting, month & year end reporting, daily support of the Finance Director.
- Treasury Management; cashbook posting, bank recs and foreign currency management
- Sales & purchase ledger responsibilities to include raising and posting of invoices along with payment approvals.
- Project accounting; working closely with the project managers ensuring they are on track and on budget and spend is recorded accordingly.
- All month end duties including support the FD in the production of the board packs.
- You will business partner with a number of key stakeholders offering financial support to non-finance colleagues.
This culture within this business environment is positive and supportive, you will be reporting into a Finance Director that is approachable and happy to take someone that may not have all the experience. Fitting in to this business will be the client’s priority.
This role will allow you to become an integral part of this business with involvement in the client engagement side also an option if appealing to the right individual.
The successful Finance Manager will be:
- Currently working as a Finance Manager or a Management Accountant ready to make their next move
- Either studying or a qualified accountant (CIMA ACA ACCA)
- A hands-on accountant who is happy to operate at all levels
- Experience of working with Sage
Finance Manager – Benefits
- £40,000 – £50,000
- Discretionary annual bonus
- Private Healthcare
- Company Laptop
- On-site parking
- Various social events across the year