Notice period: Available from February 2024
Accounts professional with over 15 years’ experience in various accounting roles across a range of industries including manufacturing, aviation and FMCG.
Commencing their accounting career as a Junior AP Analyst for a multinational corporation, this individual has successfully progressed, going on to secure an accounting position at a global manufacturing company, working across 2 different manufacturing sectors. In this role they had complete responsibility of month end process, reconciliations and reporting, and cost centre and variance analysis.
Since being made redundant in 2021, they have undertaken various contract roles and now that the market has stabilised, they are actively seeking a permanent position within an SME environment where they can apply their expertise and continue to learn.
A conscientious individual who demonstrates accuracy and attention to detail and works well under pressure, consistently delivering to tight deadlines.
- Month end process, reconciliations and reporting
- Accruals and prepayments
- Cost centre analysis and variance analysis
- Transition of leases into US GAAP accounting
- Support for budget and forecast
- Cash flow forecasting
- Extensive statutory account preparation
- Comprehensive SOX knowledge
- Providing guidance for AP and AR team
- VAT and Intrastat reporting
- System exposure: Sage 50, Sage 200, AX, XERO, SAP, QuickBooks, Microsoft Access, Teams, Solan, Lync and SharePoint Apex